Fire TV Stick streaming media player with Alexa built in
- The #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen, released 2019).
- Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- More storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes.
- No cable or satellite? Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, Sling, YouTube TV, and others.
- Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones to listen to movies and music.
Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen) technical details
- Size: 3.4” x 1.2” x 0.5” (85.9 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (32.0 g)
- Processor: Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali450 MP4
- Storage: 8 GB internal
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 + LE
- Voice support: Yes, with the Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV App (available for download on Fire OS, Android, and iOS)
- IR Device Control with included Alexa Voice remote: The included Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars and A/V receivers. Note: Certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices.
- Cloud storage: Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon
- Ports: HDMI output, Micro USB for power only
- Audio support: Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1
- Content formats supported: Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30. Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB. Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Output resolution supported: 720p and 1080p up to 60 fps
- System requirements: High-definition television with available HDMI input, Internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet
- TV compatibility: Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models
- Warranty and service: 90-day Limited Warranty and service included. Optional 2-Year and 3-Year Extended Warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Fire TV Stick is subject to the terms found here.
- Regional support: Certain services may not be available outside the U.S.
- Accessibility features: VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire TV features for users who are blind or visually impaired. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed. Captions are not available for all content. Learn more.
- Included in the box: Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen), USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender, 2 AAA batteries, quick start guide
- Generation: Fire TV Stick 2nd Generation - 2016 release
Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen) technical details
- Size: 38 mm x 142 mm x 16 mm
- Weight: 43.4 g (without batteries)
- Batteries: 2 AAA (included)
- Technology: Bluetooth and infrared
- Compatibility: Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen), Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), Fire TV (3rd Gen Pendant Design), Fire TV Stick 4K